Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Right or Wrong?

If Christianity is wrong, then when I die I would just be dead and I will not be aware of anything. I will be "as dead as a door nail." At best, I lived a good life and maybe I will have left a legacy for my children to follow. Hopefully, they will have become responsible adults. However, if Christianity is right, then not only would I have lived a good life and hopefully left a legacy for my children, but I would be with Jesus for eternity.

Now, if the fool who says there is no God is right, then he would be "as dead as a door nail" also and aware of nothing once he died. He would have lived a life indulging in as many sinful acts as he could to satisfy his selfish desires. Hopefully, his kids will learn from his life, do the opposite, and become responsible adults. But judging from the world today, I doubt it. However, if he is wrong, then he will have to face his choice (to deny God) in hell for eternity.

I don't know about you, but I am going to follow Christ, because either way, I think that I'll be a winner.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment